I-4 P3 Corridor Design Consultant, From W of Kirkman Road to E of SR 434, Orange & Seminole Counties, FL: The I-4 Ultimate Project is over 21 miles and is located in Central Florida. Below are some interesting project facts:
- Construction Length: 11 miles
- Construction Cost: Approximately $2 Billion
- Bridges: 138 Bridges
- 56 New (Including Pedestrian Crossings)
- 71 Replacements
- 10 Modifications
- 1 Temporary Bridge
- Interchange: 15 Major Interchanges Reconstructed
GCME is part of the I-4 P3 Corridor Design Consultant Team [as Geotechnical Sub-consultant], performing all the following tasks for the largest Public Private Partnership [P3] Project in Florida
- Performed review and evaluation of all geotechnical information available for the project alignment for various segments of the corridor collected during the past 10+ years.
- Recommended and performed a field exploration program based on proposed project scope for P3.
- Preparation of the RFP Documents
- Preliminary engineering required as per FDOT design standards to develop the Technical Criteria Package for the I-4 P3 project
- Provided all geotechnical engineering reviews of all geotechnical engineering related issues prepared and submitted by the geotechnical consultant of the shortlisted concessionaire’s team.